THE OTHER GUY
- SORRY I’M NOT SORRY
- MAN MEAT RUNNING INTO EACH OTHER
- I DON’T EVEN LIKE THE SOUND OF MY VOICE WHEN I TALK
- HE’S EXACTLY WHO I WANT TO BE WITH – IN THIS MOMENT
- I’M BEING PUNISHED FOR BEING INTELLECTUAL
- NICE DAY FOR A ROAD TRIP, EH?
- THE OTHER GUY
- HE’S SERIOUS WHEN IT COMES TO FEELINGS
- I’M THE WORLD’S BIGGEST JOKE
- What would be happening this season if Kaitlyn hadn’t had sex with Nick and then slut shamed her own self? What on God’s green earth would fill the 2 hours each week?
- Is eskimo brothersh sheriously a thing? Kaitlyn sheemsh to know about it but I’m in the dark.
- Will Ben H(andsome) continue to play the “talk all night” card during his Fantasy Suite date or will he drop that silliness?
- Would you describe Kaitlyn as relieved or quite disappointed that Shawn didn’t flip a table over when he learned of her sexcapade with Nick?
- Is Jared for real with that disarming, gentlemanly behavior upon getting the boot – or is he just hoping to get in the running to be the next Bachelor even though how could he be, whatwith the disturbing facial hair?
- CAN ANYONE UNDERSTAND A WORD JOE IS SAYING and who cares because he’s gone now but in that vein would you rather get dumped on a bench or a log bench?
- Is the horse-drawn carriage a very masculine way for the men to arrive to the cocktail party? That’s not a real question. (Hi again, Ben Flajnik!)
This is a fair amount to chew on so chew away – though I shan’t, as I’ll be sticking to soft foods (the s’mores injury -SO WHAT) for a few more days.
Next week- a very stunning coral-colored dress and MORE Nick v Shawn!
Nighty night, loversh.