MAN MEAT RUNNING INTO EACH OTHER
- SORRY I’M NOT SORRY
- MAN MEAT RUNNING INTO EACH OTHER
- I DON’T EVEN LIKE THE SOUND OF MY VOICE WHEN I TALK
- HE’S EXACTLY WHO I WANT TO BE WITH – IN THIS MOMENT
- I’M BEING PUNISHED FOR BEING INTELLECTUAL
- NICE DAY FOR A ROAD TRIP, EH?
- THE OTHER GUY
- HE’S SERIOUS WHEN IT COMES TO FEELINGS
- I’M THE WORLD’S BIGGEST JOKE
What I’d tell them is that the stuff that The Bachelorette wants me to pay attention to is never the stuff I’m most into. I’m not innarested in JJ and Clint and their GAY PALACE INTRIGUE – as my friend Liz so aptly put it. And I’m not innarested in Tony, either – though I did enjoy his monologue about having the “heart of a warrior and the spirit of a gypsy” and the strength it took to “step away from the bonsai trees” to come on this show.
Here are the kinds of things that interest me –
- the way the camera kept panning over to Jonathan (black person) when Kupah (black person) got sent home
- Kaitlyn’s kimono – supercute and I’d love one just like that to serve as my regular House Gown.
- Does Shawn try to be Ryan Gosling or does he just naturally occur this way? For the record, I don’t really get the Ryan Gosling comparison that everyone’s abuzz about. I do, however, get the Ben H (sex ed star) and Chris (dentist) comparison that nobody’s abuzz about but that existed in my head. It wasn’t til tonight that I learned they’re two separate brown-haired people.
While I wasn’t a fan of the wrestling, I liked the appalled expressions on the faces of the ladies gathered to watch the exhibition. I also enjoyed Mr. Kentucky for letting one ball hang out of the sumo diaper all day. And then there was JJ’s pre-fight trash talk: I‘m gonna leave him wishing he had another diaper because he’s gonna change it. Don’t even know what that means, but it’s great, great stuff.
Group date – sex ed